How to Use PomadePomade is for gentlemen who want to keep their hair styled all day long without it drying up.
Our pomade is easy to restyle and is water-based so it will wash out easily in the shower, no more unwanted wax buildup. Use a little or a lot of our pomade to create various styles: slick back, pompadour, distressed mess or the clean cut business man look.
Here’s some application and grooming tips to help you get the optimal use out of our premiere water-based pomade.
1. For optimum results, apply pomade to clean, dry hair. Applying our pomade to wet hair with residue (grease, styling products, etc.) doesn't allow our pomade to gain a strong hold to the hair.
2. Apply desired amount of pomade to your palms and rub your hands together, massage pomade into your hair, getting coverage to all sides and back. We suggest you evenly spread the pomade throughout your hair. (It may take you a few applications to find the proper amount to apply that suits your hair type and style).
3. Use a clean comb to achieve the style you desire. If you want to create a distressed look, use your fingers to sculpt and add more pomade to gain more hold.
- We strongly recommend you use a "wet comb” - quickly run your comb under some water for easy restyling (not to worry, the pomade will harden again). Wet fingertips also work for restyling.
- During colder months (or if you live in year-round low-humidity areas), you can use less pomade for everyday styling.
- Always put lid back on container and keep sealed when not using pomade - this will ensure a longer shelf life.
- As with many products, it’s best to store your tin of pomade in a cool, dark area.
We hope these tips were helpful to you. If you have any questions or tips, please email us.
Grant's Golden Brand Pomade
the premiere water-based pomade
made in the good old USA